Home  |  Product Search  |  Checkout

when do we get  paid for a change order?

Change orders are paid once the work has  been completed  100%. You must  first approve the work to be completed by change order and some lenders want you, as  a consultant, to make that call, others want to do it for you.Then  chastise  you for not getting the paperwork signed prior to submitting for that approval.  You can't. You should authorize the contractor to  make the change then once the work has  been completed 100% you submit the signed  paperwork. There is no "up  front" money for change orders. 

Leave a Comment:
Copyright © 2000 - 2021 M.A. Young